Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st, 2012


Dear Son,  I can't believe it is March 1st already!  For me time is flying by and I know for you time creeps like a snail...We are visiting  Kennedy next weekend and I can hardly wait!  The art above is Kennedy's first art work - I am going to frame it!

I love when I first see Kennedy - he will run, and I mean run with arms wide - Grandma!  then he immediately starts looking around me for Will, aka Grandpa!  After hugging and kissing he will start looking for my purse or "goody bag"  which he knows I will have full if treats and toys just for him!  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me a Grandma, I love it!  I see you in him every time and it is sometimes so sad - to remember where we were at his age - although I do not dwell there, mostly I try to be present and accounted for and to let my child spirit free to play and love.

I will send a full report when I come back!  My visit with you is getting closer too!  Yippie

No comments:

Post a Comment