Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011 Dear Son,


I woke early this morning to the birds singing and chirping, you would not believe how many humming birds we have now ~ there are 7 feeders out and when I looked this morning every feeder was full with drunk hummers!  


I am so grateful for my life, I wake up excited, full of energy and knowing that God is in charge!   Grateful that I am free from drugs and alcohol, free from having to chase WHATEVER it was, that I thought I had to have to function, to be happy, and best of all ~ free to just be...


Tomorrow is Mothers Day!  I love celebrating this day as I have pride in the choices, the hard work and dedication to changing my life, not only for me but for my children, and my children's children!  I am picking up Kennedy after work today and he will spend the night then in the morning we will go have breakfast with mom in Oak Glen.  I will be thinking of you all day and sending prayers and love.  


I love you Lance, I will love you forever, you were born from me, you are Gods child - a miracle!


Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment