Thursday, November 10, 2011

October 10, 2011 Dear Son



Dear Son,

I have not written on the blog in some time, I do apologize for this; I have been working so hard at the office, when someone takes a vacation, is sick, or has surgery we are spread so thin!  This economy has hit everyone so hard…I know you are in there feeling lonely and maybe left out, but please remember that out here people are working harder than they have worked before to save what they have built up, with some still losing everything…

I loved our visit!  You look so good and your choices you are making are fabulous.  Choosing to become an adult and all that comes with – parenting, being a good example, being of service, working on relationships, being honest, healthy lifestyle choices with diet and exercise, so hard but believe me, worth it….I absolutely love that when I wake up each morning there are no feelings of – failure, defeat, worthlessness, guilt (well almost every morning) I feel free from all of that bondage.  I ask God every morning to help me do his will and then I thank God for all of the good in my life. 

Sorry that the Yoga was not for you, but maybe in time you will see what I see….I kind of go overboard when I like something and want everyone to experience it too.  I am working on Kennedy’s blog this Saturday and I will send it to you when I am done. 

I love you so much, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment