Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

Dear Lance, 


I have finally posted your letters and pictures on your blog to Kennedy, now that the Christmas Season is here things have started to slow down a bit.  I am able to send you some great pictures of Kennedy too!  I can't wait for you to see his you tube channel, it cracks me up, he is a total ham!  I decorated for the first time since Rusty died, it felt weird and good at the same time, when I opened the keepsake box of all collected ornaments through the years I found your first baby ornament and I cried like a baby...No mother wants her son to be in prison for Christmas especially with Kennedy at this age - so excited about everything Christmas!  He sits in his car seat and shrieks with delight at all of the lights...I bought him some great toys but the best thing is a play yard for their backyard-that kid loves to goooooo.  We have also found a nanny that comes to the house and watches Emma and Kennedy and I love her, she loves the kids and they love her.  


Please know that I love you, I pray for you, I believe in you, I cherish you, and I can't wait for you to come home - a changed man, wiser, older, and ready to face responsibilities....


Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment