Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Son, August 11, 2011




Kennedy is turning 2 on Sunday!
  I know you are feeling down at missing another birthday...As I get older I see things so much different, I have always been told that wisdom comes with age. My advise to you is...


Work from the inside out...

It really is non of your business what others think of you...

Knowledge is power! keep reading, keep learning...

And acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing, or situation-some fact of my life -unacceptable to me, and I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing, or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing, happens in God's world by mistake!

You are young - I know your prison time seems like a lifetime...It is and isn't, use this time to change, read the yoga book I sent you even if you don't want to, read your big book...Believe that God has a plan for you and if you are quiet, really quiet, you just might hear it!

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment