Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dear Son,

THE BLAME GAME!
One of the most powerful lessons I have learned

 Not to blame others!
  If only he....If only she....If you would...
Instead of pointing your finger out - try this new approach....Point your finger in the other direction
That's right!  At yourself....and ask these questions 

Could I have done something different to help the situation?
What can I do next time to help?  
Am I bringing what I want brought into the situation?

The only person we can change is ourselves, so you might as well take a good look at YOU 

It is truly amazing how when I stop directing at you and start directing at me everything looks different
 As a matter of fact I find out that it really isn't about you at all
It has always been about me 

Learning to accept me
Learning to love me
Learning to just Be Me


I love you Son



No comments:

Post a Comment