Friday, February 25, 2011

Love You Forever!

Dear Son,


I have just sent you this wonderful book what great memories this book holds for both of us!  I will read it to Kennedy now too.


The story begins while a son has just been born. The story then continues through the life of the boy until he is a grown man. The mother continues to rock her son to sleep singing "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." Later, the role is reversed and he holds his elderly mother and says "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always as long as I'm living my Mommy you'll be." At the very end of the story, he is the father of a little girl, rocking her to sleep singing the same song that his mother used to sing to him.


I will love you Forever,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment